Or so asks Daryl McCann. There is upside and downside should Kevin Rudd succeed Ban Ki-moon as the Secretary General of the United Nations at the end of the year.
- The UN is already dysfunctional so Rudd can’t do any damage.
- He’ll be on the other side of the planet.
- It’ll be fun watching him spin his wheels.
- He’ll continually make grandstand plays to keep himself in the public eye.
- His already colossal ego will grow to the point that a black hole forms, thus sucking the whole solar system into oblivion.
What the hell, it’s worth the risk.