A game specifically designed for compassionate, empathetic and neurotic progressives – in fact, anyone on the left – that’s fun, easy to learn, eminently satisfying and requires neither dice nor playing board. Just follow these simple rules:
- Select an area of competitive human activity other than sport.
- Note a distribution of success.
- Identify categories (groups) that are more successful (the winners) and less successful (the victims).
- Assert that the competition is rigged, success only achieved through unfair advantage (privilege and oppression).
- Be absolutely convinced of the unfair state of play.
- Identify with the less successful – you might yourself be a victim.
- Channel your resentment by loudly condemning both the “rigged” competition and those who “unfairly” succeed.
- Demand reform.
- Associate only with like minded people (victims or victim sympathisers).
- Bask in the warm glow of your moral superiority.
Play now and you too can revel in the moral superiority currently enjoyed by empty-headed university students, feminists and race-equality activists right round the globe. It’s like getting a social science degree without the hassles.