The Oxford Mail (UK) reports on a shocking case of adult males sexually exploiting children:
A child sex gang who preyed on vulnerable young girls, abusing them on a ‘massive’ scale across the city, have been convicted.
The depraved grooming ring of eight men, described at Oxford Crown Court as ‘predatory and cynical’, were convicted on Friday by a jury of four women and seven men after a record breaking 107 hours and 31 minutes of deliberations over the course of 24 days.
During the five-month trial, which began on October 9, jurors have heard accounts from the five victims as well as recorded police interviews and testimonies from a number of the men, who each denied their part in the child sexual exploitation.
Judge Peter Ross, who presided over the trial, one of the biggest of its kind in Oxford, said once the final verdicts were handed out: “Systematic and widespread grooming, that is what this case has revealed.”
It isn’t noted that all of those convicted have something in common:
- Raheem Ahmed, 40, of Starwort Path, Oxford, was convicted of two counts of indecent assault and one count of false imprisonment. He was cleared of one count of rape
- Moinul Islam, 41, of Wykeham Crescent, Oxford, was convicted of two counts of indecent assault, one count of rape and one count of supplying cannabis to another. He was cleared of false imprisonment.
- Kamran Khan, of Northfield Road, Bolton, was convicted of indecent assault and false imprisonment. He was cleared of one count of rape.
- Kameer Iqbal, 38, of Dashwood Road, Oxford, was convicted of three count of rape.
- Khalid Hussain, 37, of Ashhurst Way, Oxford, was convicted of one count of rape and count of indecent assault. He was cleared of another count of rape
- Alladitta Yousaf, 47, of Bodley Road, Oxford was convicted of one count of indecent assault.
- Assad Hussain, 37, of Iffley Road, Oxford, was convicted of two counts of indecent assault, three counts of rape and two counts of conspiracy to rape. He was cleared of one count of indecent assault.
- Haji Khan, 37, of Littlegreen Lane, Birmingham, was cleared of one count of conspiracy to rape and one count of indecent assault. He is guilty of one count of conspiracy to rape.
And so the Islamification of Britain continues apace despite Muslim men regarding white female adolescents as “easy meat”: